The specifics of my projects at Apttus are confidential, however I am happy to discuss the process and design techniques I uses while working at Apttus.
- Worked closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to identify research needs
- Designed and executed research using contextual inquiry, field observations, and usability sessions with our customers
- Synthesized research to provide actionable recommendations to the product teams
- Compiled personas, mental models, and journey maps to guide product development
- Outlined requirements and created wireframes for new features within our applications
- Created workflow diagrams to guide engineering through the implementation of software projects